Ms. Kessler joined VCC because of the many opportunities it offered to promote community health. She is passionate about preventive care and chronic disease management. She is committed to helping patients live healthy lives and reach their fullest potential. Ms. Kessler has worked as a medical surgical nurse at a children’s hospital and as a family nurse practitioner in a private practice. She enjoys running and going to the beach with her dog.
How do you help your patients “Choose Health”?
I practice evidence-based medicine and provide education to my patients to help them make the best decisions.”
VCC Provider Since
- Master of Science in Nursing: University of California Los Angeles
- RN Residency: Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing,: Azusa Pacific University
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Adult/Child Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Nexplanon certified
Clinic Site Location(s)