Ms. Schwartz-Frates joined VCC because she believes in its mission to provide access to quality health care to all community residents. She helps her clients by teaching them self-care skills, empowering them to maintain healthy habits, and providing education on behavioral health care. Ms. Schwartz-Frates has more than three decades of experience in providing behavioral health services in a variety of settings including schools, health clinics and her own private practice. Her areas of expertise include school-based behavioral health services and Transitional Youth Services (TAY). She is active in her community to work towards improving access to education and health care for all.
How do you help your patients “Choose Health”?
By educating them and encouraging them toward self-determination.”
VCC Provider Since
- Master of Social Work, Columbia University School of Social Work
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Cal State University Sacramento
- Psychodynamic psychotherapy training, Boston Psychoanalytic Society
- Training in anxiety disorders, Fear Clinic, Braintree, Massachusetts
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Academy of Certified Social Workers credential (ACSW)
Clinic Site Location(s)