VCC Patient Portal Allows Prescription Refills, Appointments and More
On June 1, 2015, the VCC Patient Portal began offering patients a new online prescription refill feature. This is the latest in a series of enhancements to the portal which was launched in September 2014. The secure portal is accessible 24/7 on PCs, tablets and smart phones. A dedicated app is available for iOS and Android devices. With the Patient Portal, VCC patients can stay on top of their appointments, treatments and medications, and lead longer, healthier lives.
- View, request, reschedule, or cancel appointments
- View, download, or share personal health record including data such as: medications, immunizations, and test results
- Send and receive secure messages
- Request a prescription refill
- Access patient education information
- View statements and pay bills
- Maintain account settings
Each VCC site has a dedicated computer in waiting rooms to support Patient Portal enrollment and allow access to Patient Portal accounts.