2022 VCC Annual Gala Fundraiser
VCC’s Annual Gala was an evening to remember. The evening was a reflection of VCC’s humble beginnings and guests got to hear from Vista Community Clinic’s Founder, Mr. Bill Paff. Other highlights included world-famous Nataha Josefowitz, Ph.D. reading her poems about aging and John O’Hurley’s one-man show.
Thank you to all of our supporters and donors who joined us. We hope you had a wonderful evening helping us celebrate 50 years of service providing quality healthcare services to those who need it most while raising funds for a good cause.
Still interested in making a donation? Here are how a few dollar amounts can make the difference in someone’s life:
- $50 – Covers the cost of a general physical; chiropractic care visit; or flu vaccines for senior patients
- $150 – Covers the cost of getting approximately 25 senior patients to their appointments through transportation assistance
- $250 – Covers the cost of preventive visits for seniors or one initial psychiatric evaluation
- $500 – A three month supply of insulin
- $2500 – Cost of diabetic care for senior patients: general visits, specialty care, Optometry, and Dental.