2021 VCC Hula Gala
VCC’s 2021 virtual Hula Gala was shown live at 6pm (PT) on Saturday, August 14th . The show included authentic hula dancing, exciting auction items, real patient stories, and more! Funds raised will benefit the VCC COVID-19 Recovery Fund, as patients and community members continue to feel the threat of the virus and the aftermath of its toll. You can watch the repeat HERE.
Everyone was invited to this family friendly event, where public health was put first. Registration was completely free and all participants had access to the live event, including all auction items and hula performances.
We would like to give a big thanks to all of our sponsors, supporters, and speakers for their help in making our show and event a success. Your support helps give every community member access to the appropriate quality care they need, at every age.
You can download a copy of this year’s program: HERE.
Sponsors Ae you interested in sponsoring future VCC Galas or other events? Your partnership in community healthcare helps give a lifetime of health and hope to those who need it most. For more information on opportunities, please email, or call, VCC Chief Development Officer, Betsy Heightman, at Betsy@vcc.org / 760-631-5000 ext 1139. Sponsor Levels
Interested in how far your donations can go? Here are how a few dollar amounts can make the difference in someone’s life:
- $50 – Covers the cost of a sports or general physical; chiropractic care visit; or Flu vaccines for a family of 3
- $100 – Covers the cost of getting approximately 25 patients to their appointments through transportation assistance, weekly; Covers an established patient general pediatric visit; Covers 30 minute behavioral health therapy; Covers an eye exam for an established patient; Covers dental exam only
- $250 -Covers the cost of preventive visits for new infants or adolescents aged 5-11 or one Initial psychiatric evaluation
- $500 – A three month supply of insulin
- $1000 – A year’s supply of epipens
- $2500 – Cost of prenatal care for a healthy pregnancy
2021 Fundraiser sponsors
Arthur J. Gallagher
Community Health Group
Consolidated Contracting Services,Inc.
Greater Tri-Cities IPA
Imaging Healthcare Specialists
The Mary Lou McCammack Family Foundation
Brand New Day
City National Bank
IQ Total Source
Jen and Jonathan Gray
Prospect Medical Systems, Inc.
2017 Gala Photos