Dr. Weissman joined VCC because he wasn’t yet ready to retire and wanted to continue giving back to his community. Dr. Weissman has held numerous faculty positions in clinical instruction in New York and California. Additionally, he maintained a successful private practice as an endocrinologist for nearly three decades. He works with his patients to help them understand how to follow medical instructions so they can maintain a healthy life. He is also a fellow of the American College of Physicians, and a member of the American Diabetes Association and the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, among others.
How do you help your patients “Choose Health”?
“I give them the information they need to be healthy and also stress the importance of leading healthy lives.”
VCC Provider Since
- Medical School: New York Medical College
- Residency: New York Medical College – Metropolitan Hospital Center
- Fellowship: Endocrinology, Letterman General Hospital
- Fellowship: Endocrinology, Mount Sinai Hospital
- Internal Medicine, Board Certified
- Endocrinology, Board Certified
- Diabetes, Board Certified
- Metabolism, Board Certified
Clinic Site Location(s)