Safe, Respectful Trans-Informed Medical care
We strive to ensure our transgender patients receive quality care and enjoy a trusted, long-term relationship with their health care team. We educate our office staff about transgender issues and etiquette to ensure a safe, respectful experience for every patient. Every visit is conducted with the utmost professionalism and confidentiality. Our trans-friendly staff understands the needs of the transgender community and is here to provide the quality care VCC is known for.
To learn more about VCC’s Transgender Care services, talk to a Gender Care Representative at 760-631-5000 x 7188 or submit an online request through Transgender Health Services.
- Initial and annual health assessments
- Routine medical appointments
- Volunteer specialty clinics (arthritis)
- Screening for breast, cervical and testicular cancer
- HIV/AIDS care
- Gender care services
- Laboratory services
- Men’s health
- Prenatal care
- Acute illness and injury
- Care of chronic diseases
- Transportation services
- Health educators
- Family planning
- Cardiovascular risk reduction
- Care coordination management for patients with chronic diseases
- HIV/AIDS support services
Find a Healthcare Team Member
Meet the smiles behind the masks. From pediatrics to senior care, our dedicated team of healthcare professionals is here to help you choose health at every stage of life.