Ms. Kaye is the assistant site director for Pediatrics. She chose to become a provider with VCC because she believes strongly in our model of community health care. She’s committed to and enjoys caring for patients in the community and believes that VCC has created an excellent and comprehensive medical home for patients. Ms. Kaye is also dedicated to helping her patients to become educated about how to make healthy choices in their daily lives. She currently lives in Oceanside and is happy that she can live and practice medicine in her community.
How do you help your patients “Choose Health”?
“I want to empower every patient or parent to ‘choose health’ by providing the education and resources they need to meet their health needs. I also hope to make what can be a complicated and intimidating health care system more friendly and focused on patients.”
VCC Provider Since
- Columbia University, School of Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Board Certified
- Adult, Child, Infant CPR, Certified
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED), Certified
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS), Certified
- Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Provider, Certified
Clinic Site Location(s)