We provide immunizations and routine screenings at all of our medical center locations. These services are offered five days a week, on a walk-in basis or by appointment. Walk-in patients are seen on a “first come, first served” basis and early arrival is suggested. Services are available for children and adults. If you’re not sure what vaccinations or screenings you might need, we can help advise you when you call for an appointment or come in to receive services.
Protect Your Family From The Flu
Everyone 6 months and older should get an annual flu vaccine. The vaccine is available at your regularly scheduled appointment at VCC.
VCC also offers walk-in flu clinics, seasonally. No appointments are needed.
The flu vaccine is:
- Free for insured VCC patients
- Free for VCC patients who meet certain income criteria
- $15 for non-VCC patients
For more information on the flu vaccine, please call (760) 631-5000 x1010.
Before You Come
- Bring your immunization records.
- A parent must accompany children under the age of 18, unless it is an immunization against a sexually transmitted infection (STI), see section below.
- A parent must provide written permission if an individual other than the parent is bringing the child in for services.
- Children under 18 will not be seen without parental permission.
- Guardians must present legal documentation of guardianship.
Immunizations Against Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI)
Per California law, patients between 12-17 years of age can consent to immunizations that prevent sexually transmitted infections (STI). These currently include vaccinations against Hepatitis B and Human Papillomavirus (HPV).
- Influenza (seasonal) 6 months old to adult
- Pneumonia (child and adult)
- Dtap/Tdap/Td (Tdap recommended for ages 11 years or older)
- Hepatitis A/Hepatitis B
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
- Shingles (Zoster) 50 years and older
- Vaccine blood titers available by appointment only
- Flu shot clinics held seasonally
Tuberculin Skin Test (TB)
- Walk-ins welcome
- You must return to have the results read within 48-72 hours after the initial test
Find a Healthcare Team Member
Meet the smiles behind the masks. From pediatrics to senior care, our dedicated team of healthcare professionals is here to help you choose health at every stage of life.