Ms. Weaver joined VCC because she wanted to provide care to patients with limited health care access. She’s committed to helping her patients learn healthy, long-term habits as well as access quality medical care. She’s also active in her community through her children’s school as well as through her church. Ms. Weaver is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and her past experience includes work as a Physician Assistant and Cytogenetic Technologist in Norfolk, Virginia.
How do you help your patients “Choose Health”?
“I explain to my patients how small lifestyle changes and choices can have a positive impact on their lives, their pregnancies, their future children and their children’s lives.”
VCC Provider Since
- Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Family Medicine, Board Eligible
- National Physician Assistant, Board Certified
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Certified
- Basic Life Support (BLS), Certified
- California Physician Assistant License
Clinic Site Location(s)