Dr. Panicker is a Board Certified Physician with the American Board of Family Medicine. He practices Family Medicine at our office on North River Road in Oceanside, and can be reached through either walk in or by appointment. He is also able to provide care to patients needing Medication Assisted Treatment.
Dr. Panicker chose to work with VCC when he originally moved to California in order to provide care to a multitude of different people. He believes that the most important impact that he can have on patients is to allow them to live a healthier and longer life, while being happy about it.
How do you help your patients “Choose Health”?
I try to make them see reasoning to why it would be better to make healthier decisions and lifestyle choices.”
VCC Provider Since
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education
- NCC Electronic Fetal Monitoring, Certified
- Basic Life Support (BLS), Certified
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Certified
- Advanced Cardio Life Support (ACLS), Certified
Clinic Site Location(s)