Dr. Julia Rhiannon brings experience in academia, community, and the VA health systems with complicated adult and geriatric patients, in both internal medicine and rheumatology, often simultaneously. Dr. Rhiannon came to VCC specifically because of her desire to take care of underserved patients in her home state of California.
Dr. Rhiannon is primarily offering services to the geriatric population at Durian Senior Care. She is, unfortunately, unable to accept new patients under 65 at the Vale Terrace site, but can be available for one-time General Internal Medicine consults there for established VCC patients on an as-needed basis.
How do you help your patients “Choose Health”?
I provide evidence based recommendations and as much information as possible to help patients make solid decisions about what is best for their health. Patients know their bodies. I know internal medicine. The patient-doctor relationship is one of two-way communication and teamwork.”
- University of California, Davis, School of Medicine
- Residency, University of Colorado School of Medicine
- Fellowship, University of Colorado School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Rheumatology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Member, Academy of Certified Social Workers
- AHA Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Clinic Site Location(s)
- Autoimmune disease and internal medicine consultation for diagnosis of complex symptomatology.