Dr. Yamasaki joined VCC in 2015 because she wanted to be part of a health care organization known for its high quality health services and health education. One of her important goals is to educate her patients on how good oral health can improve general health and quality of life. Dr. Yamasaki has more than 15 years of experience in general dentistry. Prior to joining VCC, she worked at clinics in San Diego and Santa Clara counties. She also served as adjunct clinical instructor at the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in San Francisco. She enjoys scuba diving and spending time with her dog Chloe.
How do you help your patients “Choose Health”?
I educate them about the options they have for their dental care. I treat them as if they are members of my family.”
VCC Provider Since
- Dental School: University of the Pacific School of Dentistry
- General Practice Residency: Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification
- Conscious sedation permit for minors
Clinic Site Location(s)