Safe, Respectful Trans-Informed Medical Care
We strive to ensure our transgender patients receive quality care and enjoy a trusted, long-term relationship with their health care team. We educate our office staff about transgender issues and etiquette to ensure a safe, respectful experience for every patient. Every visit is conducted with the utmost professionalism and confidentiality. Our trans-friendly staff understands the needs of the transgender community and is here to provide the quality care VCC is known for.
To learn more about VCC’s Transgender Care services, talk to a Gender Care Representative at 760-631-5000 x 7000 or submit an online request through Transgender Health Services.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- PrEP HIV Treatment
- HIV and Hepatitis Services
- Referrals for Gender Confirmation Surgery (GCS) and Sex Reassignment Surgery (SRS), including mental health letters
- Support for Transition-Related Issues
- Support for Those At-Risk for HIV & STDs
- Transportation Services
- Insurance Enrollment
- Public Benefits Enrollment
- Health Education
Find a Healthcare Team Member
Meet the smiles behind the masks. From pediatrics to senior care, our dedicated team of healthcare professionals is here to help you choose health at every stage of life.