Dr. Luschwitz has been with VCC for over a decade and he credits it, in part, to VCC’s very caring and dedicated staff. He believes it’s best to listen first to understand his patient’s true concerns. This allows Dr. Luschwitz to meet them where they’re coming from so he can tailor the treatment, advice and encouragement to fit the patient. Before coming to VCC he worked at a community clinic in Los Angeles working primarily with Spanish-speaking patients. Dr. Luschwitz was also the Resident Supervisor during his residency.
How do you help your patients “Choose Health”?
“I strive to give patients and families the tools to grow healthy and achieve their goals.”
VCC Provider Since
- Medical School: State University of New York at Brooklyn
- Residency: Los Angeles County Hospital and University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pediatrics, Board Certified
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program Provider, Certified
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Provider, Certified
- Basic Life Support Provider, Certified
Clinic Site Location(s)
- Positive Parenting