Vista Community Clinic provides high quality health care to all. You can make an appointment by calling us at (844) 308-5003.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- I.D. for adults
- Insurance card
- Immunization records
If you are meeting with one of our enrollment counselors to apply for insurance, please bring the following to your appointment:
- California Driver’s License or I.D. for adults
- Original birth certificate, passport, permanent resident card, VISA, or certificate of citizenship
- Social Security card(s) for all applying
- Most recent monthly income, such as: 4 paystubs, letter of employment (if you do not receive paystubs), Social Security award letter, proof of child support, proof of unemployment, or 2017 income taxes
- Proof of pregnancy (if the applicant is pregnant)
If you are applying for or renewing CalFresh, please also bring:
- Proof of expenses: rent receipt or contract, mortgage, SDG&E, water and telephone bills
- Child’s proof of school (Grades or Registration)
- Most recent bank statement
- Car registration
- Child care expenses and paid child support
Why Choose VCC?
Anyone can be a patient of Vista Community Clinic – we provide access to excellent and affordable healthcare to every member of our community.
- We’re regionally and nationally recognized for innovation in healthcare and are raising the bar on standards of care.
- Our comprehensive healthcare services cover a broad spectrum of patients’ needs in a convenient and integrated system.
- With a wide range of community education and outreach programs, we empower our neighbors to make healthy choices.
- With patient support services you won’t find at most healthcare facilities, our team goes above and beyond to ensure our patients’ total health and happiness
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question about how to get healthcare, health education, health insurance or other services through Vista Community Clinic? We’ve compiled a helpful list of the most frequently asked questions. And if you’ve got a question we haven’t answered, please call us and we’d be happy to help! (844) 308-5003.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, cash and checks. We also accept most insurances. If you have insurance, please bring your insurance cards with you. If you don’t have insurance, we can still help you.
Depending on your needs and eligibility, we can help you access no cost programs. If you don’t qualify, we also offer a sliding fee scale. Based on your family income and number of family members in your household, you may be:
- Eligible for a full discount and will pay only a nominal fee; or
- Eligible for a partial discount and nominal fee.
If you have a change in the size of your family or how much money your family makes, please notify the front desk, as this may change the program for which you are eligible.
We accept the following public insurances. If you need help applying, please visit our Insurance Assistance page.
- Medi-Cal and Medi-Cal Managed Care
- Medicare, Medicare Advantage, and Medicare Managed Care
- CMS: County Medical Service
- Ryan White
We also accept the following additional insurances and payment programs:
- Covered California exchange plans through Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Health Net and Molina
- AIM – Blue Cross EPO
- Blue Shield
- Tri-Care for military dependents and retirees
- Community Health Group
- Greater Tri-Cities Independent Practice Association (IPA)
- Blue Shield Promise Health Plan
- Workers Compensation
- Private Insurances (we are an out-of-network provider for many insurances)