From the first months of your pregnancy to the day you welcome your baby into the world, we’re here for you. Our medical doctors and providers will give you one-on-one support in a warm, welcoming setting. And our free transportation service will help you get to appointments on time. VCC’s world-class team includes health educators, nutritionists, prenatal counselors, social workers, childbirth educators, and more.
- Prenatal counseling
- Social worker counseling
- Health educator and nutritionist counseling
- Prenatal non-stress test (NST)
- Prenatal ultrasound services
- Prenatal dental services
- Childbirth education and support
- Lactation education and support from an award-winning team
- Chiropractic services
- Our doors are open to everyone, regardless of race, religion, creed, financial standing or insurance status
- We give you one-on-one, personalized service
- We don’t rely on the services of midwives. Our staff are highly skilled medical doctors, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners
- Our social workers provide help with housing, transportation, food resources, and more
- Our nutritionists and lactation consultants offer important education and support
- Our Women’s Center features convenient onsite WIC offices
- We’re a certified provider of Medi-Cal’s Comprehensive Perinatal Services Program (CPSP)
- We offer extended evening and weekend hours, same day appointments, pharmacy and laboratory services on site, and free door-to-door transportation
The life of a happy family is a journey. You can never be sure where it will end, but it begins with the health of your kids. At VCC, we’re here for you, every step of the way. For the health of your family—from the start.
Find a Healthcare Team Member
Meet the smiles behind the masks. From pediatrics to senior care, our dedicated team of healthcare professionals is here to help you choose health at every stage of life.